NEHALEM BAY STATE PARK
Nehalem Bay State Park
34600 Garey St
Nehalem, Oregon 97131
- Fees: $29 - $31 Nightly (RV & Tent)
- How to Pay: Pay station at campground accepts cash. Online reservations accept credit cards.
- Check In: 12 PM
- Check Out: 12 PM
- Hook-Ups: Electric & Water (50 – 100 amp)
- Wi-Fi: None
- Cell Service: 2 - 4 Bars (T-Mobile)
- Picnic Table
- Fire Pit
- Firewood: Possibly for sale (ask camp host).
- Maximum Vehicles per site: 2
- Tenting Allowed: Yes
- Restrooms: Free. ✨ VERY CLEAN ✨
- Showers: Free. ✨ VERY CLEAN ✨ Showers in campground restrooms run for 2-1/2 minutes, then shut off and can be reset in 30 seconds. Nice, strong water pressure.
- Nature Trails: Several beautiful trails lead from the campground through the dunes and empty out onto Nehalem Bay beach.
- Beaches / Overlooks / Picnic Areas: Nehalem Bay Beach is huge, sandy and edged with grassy dunes.