RIMROCK LAKE RESORT
37590 US Hwy 12
Naches, Washington 98937
- Fees: $35 Nightly (RV & Tent) / $230 Weekly / $850 Monthly
- How to Pay: Cash / Major Credit Cards.
- Check In: 1 PM
- Check Out: 2 PM
- Hook-Ups: Electric & Water (50 – 100 amp). Some Full Hook-Up sites available.
- Wi-Fi: None
- Cell Service: 0 - 2 Bars (T-Mobile)
- Picnic Table
- Fire Pit
- Firewood: For sale
- Maximum Vehicles per site: 2
- Tenting Allowed: Yes
- Maximum Days Allowed: 14
- Restrooms: Free. ✨ VERY CLEAN ✨
- Showers: Free. ✨ VERY CLEAN ✨
- Camp Store: Groceries, toiletries, camping & fishing gear. Open Friday - Tuesday, 9 AM - 7 PM.
- Restaurant: Open Friday - Tuesday, 9 AM - 6 PM (menu below).
- Nature Trails: There are a few short, beautiful hiking trails that wind around the campground next to the water.
- Beaches / Overlooks / Picnic Areas: Rimrock resort is on an outcropping and surrounded by water on three sides. Plenty of spots for towels or camp chairs with views of the water.
- Boat Launch: $15 Daily / $75 Weekly / $275 Monthly. Only place on the lake with boat gas.
- Boat Rentals: Weather permitting. 14' or 16' aluminum boats with 9.9 HP motor. $25 Hourly (2 Hour Minimum) / $100 Full Day. First come / first served.
- Swimming Lagoon