7337 Miller Road
Anacortes, Washington, 98221
360 / 293-5355
- Fees: $26 Nightly (RV) / $21 Nightly (Tent)
- How to Pay: Pay kiosk at campground accepts cash, credit or debit cards. Firewood can also be bought at the kiosk.
- Check In: 12 PM
- Check Out: 1 PM
- Hook-Ups: Electric & Water (50 – 100 amp)
- Wi-Fi: None
- Cell Service: 0 - 2 Bars (T-Mobile)
- Picnic Table
- Fire Pit
- Firewood: $5 (For sale at pay station)
- Maximum Vehicles per site: 2
- Tenting Allowed: Yes
- Maximum Days Allowed: 14
- Restrooms: Free. CLEAN (Restrooms 1 & 4 near the campground entrance are the cleanest).
- Showers: Coin-operated. $0.25 for 2-1/2 minutes. Free showers in campground restrooms run for 2-1/2 minutes, then shut off and can be reset in 30 seconds. CLEAN.
- Nature Trails: Lots of beautiful hiking trails that wind around the park and criss-cross and encircle the campground.
- Beaches / Overlooks / Picnic Areas: Sunset Beach is a beautiful, stony beach with picnic tables, grass, restrooms and boat launch. Green Point is a grassy overlook with forested parking spots, benches, picnic tables, rocks down to the water. Burrows Point is a stunning overlook perfect for photos, picnics and serene walks (porta potty at parking area).
- Tide pools: West Beach and Juniper Point have wonderful tide pools full of sea life (if you know where to look).
- Boat Launch: At Sunset Beach, near the park entrance.